EDUPALL curriculum is a blended curriculum which involves both face-to-face teaching provided by academic tutors and professors and online training.
Online courses are developed to support the undergraduate online training process. The course is oriented towards fact based learning providing knowledge on key topics in the students’ curriculum.
The following topics are included in the online course:
- Introduction to Palliative Care
- Overview of Symptom Assessment and Management
- Pharmacological Management of Cancer Pain in Adults
- Pain Assessment and Management
- Anorexia nausea and vomiting
- Oral Problems
- Pressure Ulcers and Fungating lesions
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement
- Palliative Care Emergencies
The online modules are at https://learningplatform.thepalliativehub.com/course/view.php?id=67 You will need to spend a few minutes registering as a user on the platform, which is free of charge. If you have any difficulties in completing the registration process please email firstname.lastname@example.org